CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2020 Released: Yadi aap CBSE board se is baar class 10th ka exam dene bale hain aur iska date sheet online download karna chahte hain to is post me aap sabhi ko aapki date sheet ya time table download karne me puri madad ki jayegi. Aap is post ke jariye kafi aasani se apna time table ya date sheet 10th class CBSE ke liye download kar sakte hain. CBSE class X ka exam 15 February 2020 se shuru hona sambhavit hai jaisa ki news source me bataya ja raha hai. Lekin iske bare me aur adhik jankari ke liye aap CBSE ke official site se iska date sheet download kar check kar sakte hain.
Niche aap sabhi CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2020 download karne ke direct link di gyi hai aur saath me is exam se judi bahut saari information aap sabhi ke saath share ki gyi hai. To aap sabhi iske bare me padhen aur uske baad iske time table ko niche diye gye step by step jankari se download kar len.
Jaise iska time table iske official site par release kiya jata hai uski jankari sabse pahle yaha par di jayegi aur saath hi direct download link bhi diya jayega time table download karne ka jise aap print karke apne study room me rakh sakte hain.
CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) har saal class 10th aur class 12th ke student ke liye board exam leta hai aur kye har ek student ke career se judi pahla event hota hai jisme ve board exam dete hain. Aise me students ke man me bahut saare sawal aate hain iske exam se related aur un sabhi ka solution yaha par aap sabhi ke saath share kiya gya hai.
CBSE Class 10th Time Table 2020 Overview
|Category||Time Table or Date Sheet|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Starts||15 February 2019|
|Last Date of Exam||Last week of March 2020|
How to Download CBSE 10th Class Time Table
- sabse pahle CBSE ke official site cbse.nic.in par visit karen.
- Ab iske homepage par IN FOCUS section par click karen.
- Iske baad yaha par Time Table ka section khojen.
- Ab yaha par CBSE 10th Board Date Sheet 2020 ke link ki khoj karen.
- Ise download kar len aur ek print bhi nikal len.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Date Sheet 2020
|Urdu, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, etc.|
|Kannada, Arabic, French, Gurung|
|Science Theory / Science Without Practical|
|Hindi Course A and B|
|English Comm., English Lng and Lit|
|Foundation of IT, Info and Comm Tech|
CBSE 10th ADMIT CARD 2020
Iske time table ke baad iska admit card bhi jald hi official site par release kiya jayega jise bhi aap download kar sakte hain aur iske liye bhi ek post likha jayega atozclasses.com par jiska title hoga CBSE CLASS 10TH ADMIT CARD 2020. Aapke admit card par ye saari details maujud hogi.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth
- Exam Time / Reporting Time
- Exam Center Address
- Authority Signature
- Important Instructions for Exam
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.
The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. But with the advent of State Universities and State Boards in various parts of the country the jurisdiction of the Board was confined only to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh later. As a result of this, in 1952, the constitution of the Board was amended wherein its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and Part-D territories and the Board was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’. It was in the year 1962 finally that the Board was reconstituted. The main objectives were to serve the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs.
Main objectives of CBSE are
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programmes of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII. To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.