Hello Friends, if you want to download Jai Prakash University (JPU) BA B.Sc B.Com Result 2019 then you are at right place. we will share all the details related to Jai Prakash University (JPU) and it’s result.
we will share the easiest method to download your result from the official site of JPU. JUST read this post at the end you will be able to download your result in just few steps.
For your information I want to tell you that for checking result of any course of JPU you can always visit the official site of JPU to download your result and it is given below…
So this was just an information that result will be published on this site and now we will share the step by step information to download Jai Prakash University (JPU) BA B.Sc B.Com Result 2019.
Jai Prakash University (JPU) is ready to publish the information of the results of the examination B.A, B.SC, B.Com Part-1. The University’s Controller of Examinations has already declared the results of test II and III of BA / BSc / BCOM (General and Honors) 2019 on the website.
Jai Prakash Vishwa Vidyalaya conducted the examination of Part 3 B, BSc and BCom (Hons) in the month of June 2019. Concerned students who want to get results of Part 1 of Jai Prakash Vidyalaya can download the result from below links.
About University: –
Jai Prakash University (JPU) is one of the leading State Universities of Chhapra, Bihar, India. Initially, keeping in mind the needs of higher education and quality of the people of Saran Commissioner, he completed his 27 years and entered his 28th year. With 23 proposed colleges, including 21 professional colleges, 11 affiliated colleges and 10 business colleges, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in most disciplines. With the student power of thousands of students.
How to Download Jai Prakash University (JPU) BA B.Sc B.Com Result 2019
Jai Prakash University follows an annual examination system. Jupu results for many UG and PG courses are declared a month after the examination. Students can easily check the results of the website by following these steps:
|Latest Declared Jai Prakash University (JPU) Result 2018-19||Download Link|
|Result of B.Ed. 2nd Year (2017-2019)||Click Here|
|Result of TDC Part III Examination 2017||Click Here|
|Result of TDC – Part I Examination 2018||Click Here|
|Jai Prakash University Chapra Official Website||Click Here|
- Visit the University’s official website.
- Go to the “News and Announcements” tab, available at the top right of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click ‘Exam and Results’
- When scrolling down the page you will get a ‘result’ link.
- All the links to the recently announced results will be available, under the heading “Results”
- Click the link for the desired result.
- On the next page, select your test year and enter your ‘roll number’.
- Click “submit”
- Check your result and save it / print for future use.
According to the statement, Jai Prakash University declares the results of examinations of part 1 courses of TDC to be held in June 2019. It is recommended that students receiving Bachelor degree in Jai Prakash University B.Sc, B.Com.
- Name of the Department: Jai Prakash University
- Category Name: Examinations Result
- Name of the Examinations: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com TDC Part 1 Exam 2019
JP University Chapra Examination Results 2019
Jai Prakash University, Chapra, Bihar will announce various undergraduate and graduate courses, such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc., MCA Part 1, 2, 3 yearly / semester results soon. Only The JPU results 2018-19 will be published on the university’s official website http://jpv.bih.nic.in.
Latest Declared Jai Prakash University (JPU) Result 2018-19
- Result Direct Link I // Link II
- Result of TDC Part I Examination 2018
- Result of TDC Part III Examination 2017
- Result of PG Semester II Examination 2016
- Result of PG Semester IV Examination 2016
- Result of PG Semester III Examination 2015
- Result of PG Semester I Examination 2015
- Result of TDC Part – I Combined Examination 2016 and 2017
- Jai Prakash University UG Result 2019
- JPU PG Result 2019
- Jai Prakash University Revaluation Result 2019
- Jai Prakash University Regular Result 2019
- JPU Supply Result 2019
- Jai Prakash University Distance Education Result 2019
JPU Result 2019 – Complete Details
|Name of the University||Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Chapra, Bihar|
|Result Status||Available Online|
- Programme for TDC-Part-I special examination-2019_Honours.
- Programme for TDC-Part-I special examination-2019_Subsidiary/General.
- Programme for PG Second Semester (2016-18) and Fourth Semester (2015-17) Examination-2017.
- Programme for BCA (2015-18) IVth Semester Examination-2017.
- Programme for B. Ed. (2017-19) Second Year Examination-2019.
- Programme for PG (2016-18) First Semester Examination-2016.
- Programme for PG (2015-17) Third Semester Examination-2016.
- Submission of Fees and Forms of B.Ed.(2018-20) First Year Examination-2019.
- Examination form link for B.Ed. First Year (2018-2020).
- Submission of Fees and Forms of PG Second Semester (2016-18) and Fourth Semester (2015-17) Examination-2017.
- Examination form link for PG IInd Semester (2016-18) and IVth Semester (2015-17) Examination-2017.
- Last date extended-Submission of Fees and Forms of B.Ed.(2017-19) Second Year Examination-2019.
- Submission of Fees and Forms of B.Ed.(2017-19) Second Year Examination-2019.
- Examination form link for B.Ed. 2nd Year (2017-2019).
- TDC-Part III Examination 2017.
List of colleges affiliated with Jaiprakash University
- Bisheshwar Dayal Sinha Memorial Mahavidhayalaya – BDSMM
- Deoraha Baba Sridhar Das D. College
- Dr. Prabhu Nath Singh Degree College
- Dr. R.N. Singh Evening College
- Ganga Singh College
- Jaglal Chaudhary College
- Jai Prakash Mahila College
- Lok Mahavidyalaya
- Purvottar Railway College
- Rajendra College
- Solanki B.Ed. Teacher’s Training College
- Bhola Prasad Singh College
- Gopeshwar College
- Mahendra Das College
- Hoti Lal Ramnath College
- Jagdam College
- Nandlal Singh College
- Prabhunath College
- Rajendra College
- Yadunandan College
- Gorakh Singh College
- Hariram College
- Mazharul Haque College
- Raja Singh College
- Ram Vilas Ganga Ram College
- Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute
- Vidya Bhawan Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- ZA Islamia P.G. College
We hope you have successfully downloaded the results of the JP University exam.
V.C. / Registrar
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya,
Rahul Sankrityan Nagar,
Near Parwati Ashram (Chota Telpa),
Chapra – 841301,
Fax No:-  – 232607
E-Mail:- [email protected] Registrar –
Phone No. :-  – 233121
Fax No. :-  – 233507
E-Mail:- [email protected].in
Earlier, all the above constituent Colleges now under J.P.University, Chapra were under the territorial jurisdiction of the then Bihar University, Muzaffarpur. These Colleges had been established and were functional much before the birth of J. P. University. Rajendra College, Chapra the oldest College (established in the year 1938) of this University, occupies a Special Status in the field of higher education. Bihar Govt. has decided to develop this college as Centre of Excellence and Community College also. All the Constituent Colleges are registered with the U.G.C. under Section 12(f) of the U.G.C. Act and are getting U.G.C. grants. Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India under special package to Bihar State has selected seven colleges of this University for improvement of laboratory etc. Each college will be given Rs. 50 lakh for this purpose.
There are altogether Seventeen P.G. Departments which have proved their excellence in imparting quality education in the field of Higher Education and providing opportunities to the Students in carrying out research works of international Standard coping with the need of the days.
The J.P. University, Chapra has achieved its success in translating its primary and provide quality education to the Students of this backward region of Bihar into practical reality. Now the Students of this region, who were unable to go to other Universities inside or outside the State and were compelled to discontinue their higher Studies due to financial constraints are finding themselves in a position to attain higher education & showing their worth, that in no way they are lagging behind the students of other regions.
As reported in several economic surveys conducted by the Government agencies as well as Several Academic Bodies and NGOs that the population of Saran Division Comprises large number of families whose economic Status touches the Poverty level. The University is striving hard to do away with the disparity between the poor and rich families not only by opening colleges in most backward & interior areas but encouraging these colleges introduce job oriented vocational courses with solitary aim to bridging the gap between education and financial status of the population of this region.
The students of Dalit & underprivileged communities are encouraged to achieve education under Distance Education Programmes of this University which is just like bringing the higher education to their doorstep.
The 242 acres of land on the eastern side of Chapra town for developing the campus of the Univeristy has been acquired. The campus is being developed according to the Master Plan prepared by internationally acclaimed town planners.
J. P. University, Chapra was recognized by the UGC but its constituent colleges were already recognized prior to the recognition of the University. Naturally, the University got allocation of UGC grants under the X Plan period to the tune of Rs. 80.50 lakh as development grant and Rs. 10.00 lakh as unassigned grant.
Under XI Plan, the University was allocated Rs. 5.00 crore as General Development Grant and Rs. 3.0125 crore as grant earmarked for Merged Scheme. Under GDG 2.5 crore has been spent on the construction of Science Block and Rs. 1.5 crore has been spent on Social Science & Language – Humanities Block. Rs. 1 crore of GDG allocated, the University has utilized for purchase of books, journals and equipments.
The University has received more than 50% of the total grants allocated under the XI Plan period for implementation of the Merged Scheme. Under this scheme, construction of Central Library building, Women’s Hostel, Indoor Stadium and Basic facilities for Women building has been started, and are at various stages of completion. After receiving grants from UGC within six months these buildings will be functional. The University is also serious about the projects for guest house, botanical garden, Lok Nayak J. P. Study Centre, Bhikhari Thakur Study Centre, Human Rights Study Centre, beautification of Jai Prakash University campus and making it green by tree plantations etc. It is also serious about planning the development of the University under the XII Plan period. During XII plan period UGC has released 1.25 crore in 2012 which has been utilized in purchasing of journals, books and equipments.
From the grant received State Government main road from University main gate to administrative building has been made. Construction of a Canteen has been started in the campus which has also been funded by the State Government.
Further support of the state Govt. as well of the other funding agencies will give momentum to the pace of multidimensional development of the University and a new era will start for the students of this backward area in general & for the poor & underprivileged students in particular and they will have all opportunities to have a leap in the pursuit of higher education.