KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022-23:- Hello Friends, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) ne Class 1 Admission Session 2022-23 ke liye application form release kiya hai. Sabhi interested candidates KVS Class 1 Admission Notification online is article me check kar sakte hai. KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form fill up karne aap iske official website @kvsangathan.nic.in par visit kar sakte hai. Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission 2022-23 se related sabhi details is article me check kar sakte hai.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) ne Class 1 Admission Form Fill Up Date release kiya hai, Sabhi interested candidates 11th April 2022 tak admission form fill up kar sakte hai. Sabhi students ke parents yah KVS Class 1 Admission Form online mode me bhar sakte hai. KVS Admission 2022-23 se related sabhi details jaise ki Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria niche share kiya gaya hai.
Latest Update:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the notification for the Class 1 Admission Schedule for the academic year 2022-23. The registration process’s last date is extended upto 11.04.2022. Check the detailed Admission Schedule below.
- 1 KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022
- 1.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022 – Details
- 1.2 KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022-23 Fill Up
- 1.3 KVS Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 kvsangathan.nic.in Admission Online Form 2022
- 1.5 How to Apply for KVS Class 1 Admission
- 1.6 KVS Admission 2022: Important Instructions
- 1.7 About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) me Class 1 Admission lene ke liye sabhi interested candidates application form online bhar sakte hai. KVS Class 1 Admission Session 2022-23 ke liye official notification release kiya hai. KVS ne apne official website @kvsangathan.nic.in par Class 1 Admission 2022 ke form online jari kiya hai. Jo bhi students & parents KVS me Admission lena chahte hai, Ve 11th April 202 tak online application form bhar sakte hai.
Yadi aap apne bacho ko Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission karvana chahte hai, To niche diye gaye direct link ke jariye aap Admission form online fill up kar sakte hai. KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022 online kab, kaha aur kaise bharna hai, Iski puri jankari niche share ki gayi hai.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Article Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission|
|Admission for Class||Class 1|
|Form Apply Last Date||11th April 2022|
|Category||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form|
KVS Class 1 Admission Online Form 2022-23 Fill Up
केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन (KVS) द्वारा कक्षा 1 में एडमिशन सेशन 2022-23 के लिए ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है. ऐसे माता पिता जो अपने बच्चे का एडमिशन करवाना चाहते है वे 28 फरवरी 2022 से 11 अप्रैल 2022 तक ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भर सकते है. सभी अभ्यर्थी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म KVS के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट @kvsangathan.nic.in से भर सकते है.
KVS Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- A Child must be 6 years old as of 31st March.
- A child born on 1st April should also be considered
- Minimum Age (On 31st March of the Year) – 06 Years.
- Maximum Age (On 31st March of the Year)– 08 Years.
KVS Application Fee
- No Fee
kvsangathan.nic.in Admission Online Form 2022
KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2022-23 Online Form online bharne ke liye hamne niche kuch details share kiye hai, Jo bhi parents apne ek se adhik child ka KVS Admission 2022 online bharna chahte hai, Ve niche diye gaye kuch sabhi details same rakhenge.
- Name of child
- Parents names
- Residence address
- E-mail id
- Date of birth
- Mobile no.
How to Apply for KVS Class 1 Admission
- Sabse pahle aap KVS ke Official Website @kvsangathan.nic.in par visit kare.
- Iske home page par General instructions read kare.
- Iske bad Registration (sign-up) ke link par click kare.
- Aur fir User ID & Password ke jariye Login (sign-in) kare.
- Application Form fill up karne ke bad, Documents upload kare.
- Aap iske school choice kare.
- Sabhi details check kare, Aur form submit kar den.
|Apply Online for Class 1||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Admission Guidelines||Click Here|
|Download Admission Schedule||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
KVS Admission 2022: Important Instructions
- You are strongly advised NOT to submit multiple applications to the same Vidyalaya for the same child. If multiple registration forms are submitted for the same child in the same Kendriya Vidyalaya, only the last application will be considered in admission process.
- In a double shift Kendriya Vidyalaya, each shift will be treated as separate Vidyalaya for admission purpose.
- In order to ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form, please keep the following ready:
- A valid mobile number with Indian SIM card
- A valid email address
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
- A scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application
- Details provided at the time of registration cannot be subsequently changed in the admission form. Please enter these details correctly and exactly as per documentary evidence (like birth certificate) available with them.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in entire India that is comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 1,094 schools in India and three abroad. It is one of world’s largest chain of schools. The system came into being in 1963 under the name Central Schools, Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defense Services personnel with the army starting its own Army Public Schools. All the schools share a common syllabus and offer bilingual instruction, in English and Hindi are co-educational. So it is very good opportunity for all the parents to get admission in the KVs to you children.