Hello Friends, if you want to download Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) ug admission merit list 2019 then you are at right place. we will help you to download Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) ug admission 1st, 2nd and 3rd merit list 2019.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is a very popular university of bihar and we are here to help you with all the problems related to LNMU.
So in this post we will tell you how can you download Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) 1st merit list. we will share step by step information to download LNMU merit list for you.
For admission to the courses of Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), BA B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, admission in the first year will issue a notice of admission to issue a short list of merits. The Lalit Narayan Mithila University is ready to present the admission and list of merits on the website of the university admission portal soon to allow admission to the courses mentioned above. Applicants who request admission in the first year to courses B.A, B.Sc, B.Com when logging into the website of the portal can consult the list of merits of entry to the LNMU 2019 degree.
Candidates who plan to join universities affiliated with the University must complete the application form that is available only in online mode. The details mentioned in the form must be valid and correct because the candidate must cancel the application in any way. The University will invite applications for admission to the three-year UG program for 2019-2021. It should be noted that the admission procedure for the program is centralized for the 43 components and 23 affiliated colleges, so candidates can choose the university and the program only through the university’s application. For more information see the articles below.
First of all you should know about LNMU…
Now you should know the important dates related to LNMU so that you have a knowledge when something will happen…
- Commencement of Online Application Process: 30.04.2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 25.05.2019
- Publication of First Provisional Selection List: 05.06.2019
- Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List: 06.06.2019 to 11.06.2019
- Publication of First Selection List: 16.06.2019
- Admission at Concerned College Counter: 18.06.2019 to 02.07.2019
- Commencement of Classes: 04.07.2019
- Publication of Second Selection List (as Per availability of seats): 08.07.2019
How to Check Lalit Narayan Mithila UniversityFirst Merit List 2019?
- Visit the official LNMU website.
- Navigate to LNMU part1 Merit List 2019.
- The link will be available on the home page. Click on the required link.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the credentials, such as the application number and the date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Print the list of merits of LNMU 2019. Obtain a printed copy of it for future reference and follow it to continue with the admission process.
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Darbhanga||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Begusarai||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Madhubani||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Samastipur||Click Here to Download|
Preparation of the list of merits of LNMU 2019
The list of merits of LNMU is prepared by university officials for admission to the program. The admission criteria are determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in his qualification examination. Four subjects are considered, including an optional English language. The information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct, the candidate must cancel any form of misleading information.
Documents required at the Admission
- Hard copy of the application.
- Registration and certificate of SA or equivalent (a self-verified photocopy).
- Certificate of final exam qualification or equivalent exam or admission card (a certified photocopy)
- Certificate of physical disability
- Certificate of school leaving.
- Color passport size number photo-2.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
|First Provisional Selection List||25-06-2019|
|Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List||06-06-2019 to 11-06-2019|
|First Provisional Selection List||05-06-2019|
|Publication of First Selection List||16-06-2019|
|Admission at Concerned College Counter||18-06-2019 to 02-07-2019|
|Commencement of Classes||04-07-2019|
|Publication of Second Selection List (as Per availability of seats||08-07-2019|
Merit List College Wise of LNMU
- 101 A. P. S. M. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 102 S. B. S. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 103 G. D. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 104 R. C. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 105 S. K. MAHILA COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- B. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 107 R. C. S. SMARK COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 109 UGAN TRIVENI COLLEGE 2nd Merit List 2019
- 201 B. M. A. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 202 C M COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 204 C M SCIENCE COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 205 J K COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 206 J. N. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 207 K. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 208 M. K. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 209 M. K. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 210 M. L. S. M. COLLEGE First Merit List 2019
- 211 M. R. M. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 212 MARWARI COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 213 MILLAT COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 214 AYACHI MITHILA MAHILA COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 215 BAHERA COLLEGEFirst Merit List 2019
- 222 L. C. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 223 M. G. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 224 M. M. T. M. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 225 M. R. S. M. COLLEGEFirst Merit List 2019
- 226 MITHILA MAHILA COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 229 NAGENDRA JHA MAHILA COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 231 Q. A. DEGREE COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 232 R. B. J. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 236 SATI BHARAT COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 242 JANTA DEGREE COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 301 B. M. COLLEGEFirst Merit List 2019
- 302 C. M. B. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 303 C. M. J. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 304 D. B. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 305 H. P. S. COLLEGEFirst Merit List 2019
- 306 J. M. D. P. L. MAHILA COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 307 J. N. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 308 K. V. SCIENCE COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 309 L. N. J. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 310 M. L. S. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 311 R. K. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 312 R. N. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 313 V. S. J. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 314 A. H. S. A. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 315 D. N. Y. COLLEGE 1st Merit List 2019
- 317 P.D.K.J. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 318 P.L.M. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 319 S. M. J. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 320 S. N. K. M. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 327 R. N. J. Degree College 2nd Merit List 2019
- 401 A. N. D. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 402 B. R. B. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 403 D. B. K. N. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 404 Dr. L. K. V. D. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 405 G. M. R. D. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 406 R. B. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 407 R. B. S. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 408 R. N. A. R. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 409 Samastipur College 1st Merit List 2019
- 410 U. R. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 411 Uma Pandey College 1st Merit List 2019
- 412 Womens College 1st Merit List 2019
- 413 G. K. P. D. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 415 K. S. R. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 417 R. L. S. R. Degree College 1st Merit List 2019
- 418 Rural Institute of Higher Studies 1st Merit List 2019
- 419 S. K. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 420 S. M. R. K. College 1st Merit List 2019
- 421 Sant Kabir College 1st Merit List 2019
UG Degree – I (2019-22) Admission Merit List for Colleges
|101 A. P. S. M. College, Barauni||102 S. B. S. S. College, Begusarai|
|103 G. D. College, Begusarai||104 R. C. S. College, Manjhaul|
|105 S. K. Mahila College, Begusarai||106 R. B. S. College, Teyai|
|107 R. C. S. Smarak College, Bihat||201 B. M. A. College, Baheri|
|202 C. M. College, Darbhanga||204 C. M. Sc. College, Darbhanga|
|205 J. K. College, Biraul||206 J. N. College, Nehra|
|207 K. S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||208 M. K. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga|
|209 M. K. S. College, Trimuhan-Chandauna||210 M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga|
|211 M. R. M. College, Darbhanga||212 Marwari College, Darbhanga|
|213 Millat College, Darbhanga||214 Ayachi Mithila Mahila College, Benipur|
|215 Bahera College, Bahera||222 L. C. S. College, Darbhanga|
|223 M. G. College, Darbhanga||224 M. M. T. M. College, Darbhanga|
|225 M. R. S. M. College, Anandpur||226 Mithila Mahila College, Azam Nagar, Darbhanga|
|229 Nagendra Jha Mahila College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||231 Q. A. Degree College, Jale,Darbhanga|
|232 R. B. J. College, Bela, Darbhanga||236 Sati Bharat Collage, Padari, Darbhanga|
|301 B. M. College, Rahika||302 C. M. B. College, Deorh-Ghoghardiha|
|303 C. M. J. College, Donwarihat, Khutauna||304 D. B. College, Jainagar|
|305 H. P. S. College, Madhepur||306 J. M. D. P. L. Mahila College, Madhubani|
|307 J. N. College, Madhubani||308 K. V. Sc. College, Uchhaith-Benipatti|
|309 L. N. J. College, Jhanjharpur||310 M. L. S. College, Sarisabpahi|
|311 R. K. College, Madhubani||312 R. N. College, Pandaul|
|313 V. S. J. College, Rajnagar||314 A. H. S. A. College, Madhubani|
|315 D. N. Y. College, Madhubani||317 P. D. K. J. College, Andharatharhi|
|318 P. L. M. College, Jhanjharpur||319 S. M. J. College, Khajedih|
|320 S. N. K. M. College, Bhairavasthan||401 A. N. D. College, Shahpurpatori|
|402 B. R. B. College, Samastipur||403 D. B. K. N. College, Narhan, Samastipur|
|404 Dr. L. K. V. D. College, Tajpur||405 G. M. R. D. College, Mohanpur|
|406 R. B. College, Dalsingsarai||407 R. B. S. College, Andaur|
|408 R. N. A. R. College, Samastipur||409 Samastipur College, Samastipur|
|410 U. R. College, Rosera||411 Uma Pandey College, Pusa|
|412 Women’s College, Samastipur||413 G. K. P. D. College, Karpoorigram, Samastipur|
|415 K. S. R. College, Sarairanjan||417 R. L. S. R. Degree College, Shivajinagar, Samastipur|
|418 Rular Institute of Higher Studies Birauli Samastipur||419 S. K. College, Thatiya|
|420 S. M. R. C. K. College, Samastipur||421 Sant Kabir College, Samastipur|
Instructions to the Candidates: –
Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully. 2. To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in 3. As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an Account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page. 4. Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in and indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field. 5. Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process. 6. Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in +2 Board Certificate. 7. After completing the “Create User” Page, click “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page. 8. For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account. 9. Before proceeding further, keep scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen. 10. Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form. 11. The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly. 12. There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here, if any correction is needed. Kindly make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview do ensure that your personal mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you at appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication. 13. If satisfied, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference. 14. Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subjects, he will be required to make fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not the Admission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission. 15. Candidates are required to select at least one College for each subject. They can choose maximum 7 colleges for a single subject.
17. CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers. 18. An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows: Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject; Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA. 19. University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update. 20. List of Documents required at the time of Admission The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission: Class XII Mark-Sheet Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended. Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by competent authority. Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable. At least two passport size self-attested photographs. Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam. Any other Document Required by the University/College. 21. Reservation Rules of the State Government will be strictly followed in the admission process. To avail the facility of reservation in any category, it is essential to submit relevant certificate at the time of admission. 22. Any candidate submitting false/fake certificate will be debarred from admission to any programme/course in any college. If a candidate seeks admission on the basis of false/fake certificates, not only will the admissions be cancelled, an FIR may also be registered.