Magadh University Part 3 Result 2019: Students can check their results on the official website of the university, as no other method is applicable. Magadh University Results B.A., B.Sc. And B.Com. Result of some courses are published on the official site of Mu. Results of remaining courses will be announced soon. Students can check their part 3 result on the official site. All the details and links related to the result will be updated on the official website and also on this page.
Friends, we will update this page after the announcement of Magadh BA (Hons) Third Year Results 2019 online , so keep visiting this website regularly.
Now the university will soon announce the result on the official website. The students continue to crawl this website for the exam result as the university can declare the result of part 3 of Magadh University for BA examination. Anytime. so keep your eyes on this website. We will add the link to the test result later in this article. Keep visiting this website to get the latest update of your result mu part 3.
Magadh University 3rd Year Result 2019
We suggest that students remain calm and expect positive results according to the declared results. Magadh University Bodh Gaya. It is very easy to check magadh university part 3 result as we have given step by step tutorial below for you. We always give best method and direct link to check you result and Today MU part 3 result is also on the row.
Students who have appeared in Part III examination of Arts, Commerce and Science, the university will plan to declare the results of Part 3 of MU 2019 on the official website. All the students who appear can soon be able to check the third year exam result of BA B.Sc B.Com of Magadh University on the official website. We will provide the direct link for the result, you can go to the link and check the MU Bodhgaya Part 3 Result 2019 of the below link using the roll number and your name. If the students want to know more information about the result, you can visit the official website.
|University Name||Magadh University|
|Exam Name||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, Part 3|
How to Download Magadh University Part 3 Result 2019
- visit official site of magadh university via below link.
- Then click on the button check result
- Then select your course as Part 3 and you UG course.
- Then search by your roll number and date of birth.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a screenshot or print it.
ABOUT MAGADH UNIVERSITY
Magadh University was established on 1st March 1962. It is the largest university of Bihar situated in a sprawling campus of 460 acres of land enjoying the spiritual breeze of the Bodhi Tree which enlightened Lord Buddha. Dr. Sarvapali Radhakrishnan, the then President of India laid the foundation of this university. Dr. K.K Dutta, renowned Historian was the Founder Vice-Chancellor of this University.
- Magadh University takes its name from the ancient Indian kingdom of MAGADH. The kingdom of Magadh existed in the same geographical area where the modern day states of Jharkhand and Bihar are located. In fact, the name of the state Bihar originates from the word “Vihar” that is derived from the Viharas (abode for ascetics and monks) of Magadh.
- Magadh is enriched with the stories of many a great scholars from across the world, who had come here in pursuit of spirituality and knowledge. It is the land of Lord Buddha, the Sakya prince (Gautama Siddhartha), who shunned the worldly pleasures to become a monk in search of peace, truth and salvation. Buddha roamed the forests of Magadh till he attained enlightenment under the Peepal tree at a place that is now known as Bodhgaya. Buddha gave his famous Fire Sermon here to a thousand ascetics on the Brahmayoni Hill, known as Gyashish in his time, thus Bodh Gaya came to be known as the birthplace of Buddhism. Jainism as a religion also expanded from here.According to Jain scriptures, twenty two Tirthankaras attained Nirvana in the hills of Parasnath.
- BodhGaya is in the Gaya district of Bihar and is just 16 km from Gaya town. Gaya is a holy place for Hindus. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims from all over the world come to Gaya every year to offer Pind daan (final offerings to their ancestors) and praying for their salvation.
- The place continued to attract the spiritual energies in the later centuries also, and, Finally, Islam came to Gaya with Hazrat Ata Hussain Fani, a Sufi saint of the Chishti order. It is believed that he travelled to Mecca at a very young age, and was spiritually guided by the Prophet Muhammad to go to Gaya to spread the messages of Islam. He was also a poet and a great orator, later recognized as Hazrat Ata Hussain “Gayavi”.
- The region stands on the pillars of the four major religions of the world, Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Islam and Bodhgaya is a mosaic of different cultures from all over the world. There are a number of Tibetan Exiles’ living in Bodhgaya in peaceful co-existence with the locals and people of other nationalities, including the Chinese; thus making this town a beautiful example of multi-nation, multi-culture, multi-lingual, and multi-religious people co-existing peacefully without any conflict thereby fostering the rich treasure of historical embodiment of Peace, Love, Compassion and Brotherhood.