Supreme Court Recruitment 2022:- Hello Guys, Supreme Court of India ne recently Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) Recruitment ke liye official notification release kiya hai. Notice ke according total 210 vacancies hai, and iske liye online application 18th June 2022 se shuru kar di gayi hai. So, yadi aap interested hai and Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 ke liye apply karna chahte hai to 10th July 2022 tak Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment ke liye apply kar sakte hai eligible hai to.
Latest Update:- Application for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 has started. Interested candidates can apply through online till 10 July 2022. The direct link for Supreme Court Recruitment Online Application is available in the important link section below.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Yadi interested hai and eligibility criteria fulfill karte hai to is web page ki madad se Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Online Form 2022 submit kar sakte hai.
Because, is page par Supreme Court Vacancy 2022 se related detailed information like Eligibility Criteria, Date, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern and How to Apply? and direct link bhi provide karaya hai, Jiske through Junior Court Assistan Vacancy Online Form submit kar sakte hai.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Article Name||Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Total No. Of Posts||210|
|Apply Start Date||18th June 2022|
|Apply Link||Given Below|
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Vacancy 2022
Specially, yah un sabhi ke liye best opportunity hai, Jo Supreme Court Vacancy ka wait kar rahe hai. Aise sabhi candidates Supreme Court (SCI) Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online kar sakte hai.
Supreme Court Jr. Court Assistant Vacancy Online Form 2022
Total No. Of Posts – 210 Posts
|Post’s Name||Total Post|
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
Supreme Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Supreme Court Junior Court Recruitment 2022 Application form submit karne se pahle Eligibility Criteria fulfii karni hai –
Educational Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
SCI Vacancy Notification 2022
SCI Recruitment Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ FF -Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Supreme Court Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Objective Written Exam
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||18.06.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||10.07.2022|
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Apply karne ke liye steps ko follow karen –
- Visit the official website of SCI – https://main.sci.gov.in/
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section of the home page.
- From the next page click on the link “Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India (Closing Date for online application:-10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours) – 18-Jun-2022”.
- After that click on the option of ‘New Registration’.
- Now you have to complete your registration process.
- After completing the registration, the application form has to be filled.
- And finally submit the application fee by paying it.
- Step 1: Registration Form
- Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Step 3: Fee Payment
Important Links to Apply
|SCI Recruitment Apply Online||Click Here|
|Vacancy Notification||Click Here|
|SCI Official Website||https://main.sci.gov.in/|
So, all candidates box me available direct link par click karke Supreme Court Vacancy Online Form 2022 submit kar sakte hai last date se pahle tak. But if you have any query related to this recruitment then you can ask through comment box.
Leave a Comment